Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a gym in near Tipperary Town.

Options
  • 27-05-2014 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Just wondering if anyone knows any good strength training gyms in Tipperary Town.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭newbie11

Canon Hayes recreation centre in Tipp town has a decent gym, head out the cashel road, take a left at the petrol station just after the small roundabout

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Canon Hayes isn't really strength training but yeah the gym is alright there. Can be mobbed between 6-close though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Canon Hayes isn't really strength training but yeah the gym is alright there. Can be mobbed between 6-close though.

Would be interested if you find another option to Canon Hayes myself. The gym while being nice doesn't encourage you in any way to lift. It's catered more towards older ladies wanting to use cross-trainers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

FearDark wrote: »
    Would be interested if you find another option to Canon Hayes myself. The gym while being nice doesn't encourage you in any way to lift. It's catered more towards older ladies wanting to use cross-trainers.

I've looked into having a new one but tbh, town isn't a viable place for any businesses.

There's nothing wrong with Canon Hayes to be fair for the guy who wants to run a bit, swim/sauna a bit, lift a bit etc.. which is more what the people using it do. Then you have the more gym geared people who can't really complain because what more would they need? Maybe a GHR which nobody would know how to use anyway but definitely some new bars.

Advertisement