Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"New Posts" tab for subscribed forums only?

Options
  • 28-05-2014 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭

When I first accessed boards 12 years ago, I used to simply check in regularly and click on 'new posts' - in that way, keeping up with all freshly posted info.

Since that time, boards has grown and meanwhile, I find I have less time on my hands. I know you still have the 'new posts' feature but it simply isn't practical (for me at least...) to wade through stuff that I'd find of interest alongside all the stuff that I have no interest in.

So many new sub-forums have been created - and I would imagine that there are many of these that are of little interest to one boards user - just as others still are of interest. Would it be possible that there would be a 'new posts' feature that would only display new posts from the categories or sub forums that the user has subscribed to?

Comments

Advertisement