Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why no coverage?

Options
  • 28-05-2014 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi

I would like to find out why there is no coverage for fibre in an isolated area in the middle of coverage area, its in clonakilty co cork, in the map it shows the whole town is covered but in the middle there is a area that is not.

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Dotts wrote: »
    Hi

I would like to find out why there is no coverage for fibre in an isolated area in the middle of coverage area, its in clonakilty co cork, in the map it shows the whole town is covered but in the middle there is a area that is not.

thanks in advance
    Hi Dotts

Do you mean mobile coverage?

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Dotts

Hi Al

Thanks for the reply, It's the e fibre coverage map I was on about. It has the whole of the town in coverage bar a small section, I can't attach a picture in the post but if you zoom in on clonakilty and the coverage map you will see what I mean.

Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Hi

thanks in advance
    Hi Dotts,

The area you are speaking about appears to be in Clonakilty West. Efibre is planned for this area at a later stage (not earlier than next year) so is not part of the present deployment but there is efibre planned for here,

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Dotts

Thanks for clearing that up, never could get an answer from the reps at the door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks for clearing that up, never could get an answer from the reps at the door.
    No worries Dotts

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement