Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unusual/Strange to see/do/eat in Albufeira.

• 28-05-2014 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I'm heading to Albufeira for a week in early June and I've been pouring over trip advisor looking for something that might be a bit unusual but I'm coming up with all the same places repeatedly... I've been to the Algarve before and enjoyed it but I'm just curious if any of you knew of anywhere that had a bit of a twist that might make for a good day/night, examples of what I'm after are things like "Dans le noir" In London (The place where you are served in pitch darkness by an all blind waiting staff) or one of those Medieval Times type places. Basically something where you'll get fed, but come out with a story or two...

Also, I'm aware of the irony of attempting to avoid the tourist trap in such a tourist trappy area but I figured I'd have a poke around and see if there's anything.

Any other activities/sights that you might have heard about that aren't quite the normal tourist trap stuff would be much appreciated.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JessH

Hi everyone, myself and two friends are heading to Albufeira on Tuesday for 8 days. We've looked into going to Slide and Splash Waterpark but looking for other things to do over there! We are all 17 and want something action packed! Any help/advice is appreciated!

Advertisement