Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awful Customer Service

Options
  • 28-05-2014 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

It started off so well and even went as far as praising your products and service... This now seems to have been a big big mistake.  I have contacted you on a number of occasions both through this channel and on the phone (still waiting for call back) I have tried and tried to cancel my evision tv service as the service was unusable. I have discovered today that although not been able to watch any channels I am still paying for the service including HD on my bill for the last 3 months. I am shocked firstly that the service wasn't cancelled when i requested it and then secondly that the money is still coming from my account. I am now in a position where nobody will actually answer my queries nor reply to my letter which was posted to your offices in Dublin. I feel now the only option I have is to recall and dispute my direct debit payments under SEPA. Please respond and provide me with some updated information. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kkapp wrote: »
    It started off so well and even went as far as praising your products and service... This now seems to have been a big big mistake.  I have contacted you on a number of occasions both through this channel and on the phone (still waiting for call back) I have tried and tried to cancel my evision tv service as the service was unusable. I have discovered today that although not been able to watch any channels I am still paying for the service including HD on my bill for the last 3 months. I am shocked firstly that the service wasn't cancelled when i requested it and then secondly that the money is still coming from my account. I am now in a position where nobody will actually answer my queries nor reply to my letter which was posted to your offices in Dublin. I feel now the only option I have is to recall and dispute my direct debit payments under SEPA. Please respond and provide me with some updated information. 

Hi kkapp

I'm very sorry to hear of these issues and of course apologise for all inconvenience caused. If you would like to PM me your efibre account number I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭mickos

Kkap, I have had a similiar problem with Eircom. I was passed from Billy to Jack & never received a call back. In the end I called ComReg & they intervened on my behalf. My issue was sorted within a few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Hi kkapp

I am very sorry to hear that you are having problems with your evision service. Unfortunately this cannot be cancelled through this channel. In order to cancel this you would need to call our Cancellations team as only they have authorisation to do this. Once you call 1901 and verify the Phone number, its option 3 on main menu for TV and then Option 4 for Cancellations,

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

If you are paying by Direct Debit, please contact your local branch [the one that holds your Current Account that the money is coming out of] and instruct them that un-authorised transactions have taken place and that they must refund your account immediately [today]. Also instruct them to cancel the Direct Debit.

Your bank must process your two requests immediately and without question.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kkapp

Thanks for the response Colm, I have called based on your previous advice 2-3 months ago and was told it would be actioned. I am still paying for the evision service even though I have no service, no box plugged in etc etc. I think at this stage I will on advice from my bank on Tuesday dispute the direct debit for the last 3 months and send copies of my previous correspondence to comreg. I have absolutely no problem normally with eircom and the service but for some reason on this occasion something has gone wrong. 

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Thanks for the response Colm, I have called based on your previous advice 2-3 months ago and was told it would be actioned. I am still paying for the evision service even though I have no service, no box plugged in etc etc. I think at this stage I will on advice from my bank on Tuesday dispute the direct debit for the last 3 months and send copies of my previous correspondence to comreg. I have absolutely no problem normally with eircom and the service but for some reason on this occasion something has gone wrong. 
    Hi kkapp

OK, If you wish PM me the account no and I will follow this with up to Cancellations as to why this wasn't cancelled?

thanks
    Colm

Advertisement