Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business owners or new business? Read me

Options
  • 28-05-2014 3:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

I started this thread a while ago ....please read for background

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057210338

From some of the replies i got i wondered if my view was too narrow.
    Are you selling something that you think could be sourced cheaper ?
    Do you need components for your product that are currently too expensive ?
    I'm literally talking about everything from a needle to an Anchor and all in between.
    Perhaps i can help with that idea that gives your business the edge.

Some examples

Black slate floor tiling here costs approx €55 Sq/M
    I can source it for approx €6 Sq/M

My wife gave me a neck scarf she bought here for €12 and asked if i could bring back anything similar.....I got 15 for €20....she told me they were better quality and design...

I could buy a Bath, Sink and Toilet bowl in whatever colour and design i want for less than €50

My daughter likes Incence sticks , she usually pays around €10 for a couple months supply.......I got her some last July , she's not halfway through them yet....they cost me €1:50

And on and on it goes.

If you've read the other thread you'll know where i'm coming from......can you make use of my know how ?

Advertisement