Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Typing Course

Options
  • 28-05-2014 5:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Was just reading the typing speed thread there. Can anyone recommend a good typing course in North Dublin? I've been meaning to do one and don't have the discipline to do an online one at home. It has to be a classroom style setting.

Any idea how long it takes to break 3 fingered style typing habits? I know it's different for everyone but I have a couple of weeks off coming up and was planning on dedicating myself to it full time and part time thereafter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭aratsarse101

I learned to touch type in 6 weeks using Mavis Beacon. 2-3 hours a night, 5 nights a week for 6 weeks. Well worth the discipline if you can get it. Much easier than a classroom setting to be honest. And less expensive. Might even be free online?

Advertisement