Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flower baskets for business

Options
  • 28-05-2014 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

*Mods feel free to move**

Hi all, I'm trying to get some hanging baskets or window boxes for a my business in D15. I've been able to find one place and after 2 weeks of chasing trying to get someone to call me back, I'm fed up trying.

If anyone can help that would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MontrealDisco

Hi there, I stumbled across this thread. I can PM you the details of a guy I use, he provides beautiful hanging baskets and window boxes all year round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

usually the flower importers are the people you want - there is a place in Kingswood Business Park (just off N7 on link road from N7 to Lucan, just past citywest)

They have potted plants and also I have seen filled baskets being loaded up.

Another place is in Oldtown in Swords, but they are at the higher price bracket.

Advertisement