Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1/2 price fish & chips today!

Options
  • 28-05-2014 9:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if any of the chippers in Greystones belong to ITICA(italian chippers association)?
    They have a one day 1/2 price promo today.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Henry & Rose in Kilcooole, not ITICA but still does half price fish & chips today.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Pineto in Greystones are doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

Henry & Rose in Kilcooole, not ITICA but still does half price fish & chips today.

Are you sure because they have one in Newtown too and the queue for Pineto is out the door so it would be great if they did it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭d2ww

It's been at least a dozen years since I was last in a chipper, and now I remember why. A mountain of greasy dough and chips. It's no wonder we're among the fattest in Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Are you sure because they have one in Newtown too and the queue for Pineto is out the door so it would be great if they did it!

Would you be well in the head at all to que up outside Pinetos for half price fish and chips! Wouldn't eat them if you paid me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭FirstIn

Chips, plenty of salt and vinegar. Can of coke. Smashing :-)

You'll be dead a long time. Enjoy it (in moderation of course)

Advertisement