Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I reopen a bank account? [was "Bank open"]

Options
  • 28-05-2014 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

How can I reopen an bank account

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Aisling Laura Ralph123

How do I reopen an bank account

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Why was it closed?

petes wrote: »
    Why was it closed?

Coz I haven't been useing it but I want to reopen it as I have a job and I need it to get paid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

How do I reopen an bank account

Have you tried talking to the bank? good place to start.

dobsdave wrote: »
    Have you tried talking to the bank? good place to start.

Nope I haven't I just want the account reopen again and I haven't got the chance to go over to the bank wat do you need to reopen an account

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Kalimah

You can't reopen a bank account. You'll have a new number, debit cards etc. You'll probably need proof of address etc also. Just like the first time you went in to open a bank account.

Kalimah wrote: »
    You can't reopen a bank account. You'll have a new number, debit cards etc. You'll probably need proof of address etc also. Just like the first time you went in to open a bank account.

Ok thanks

Advertisement