Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macbeth

• 28-05-2014 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

What type of question is expected if the character is Lady Macbeth ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

I hope for both it's a character question asking about sympathy/fundamentally evil,etc... These questions have come up before I think so really not sure what questions they could ask :/ I just plan on having a good knowledge of the
    Play, know the roles of both lady m and m, I'm learning key quotes for each character(long ones) and also basically analysing their characters. I think the minor characters shouldn't be ignored either(Banquo,Macduff and the witches) but I'm not sure how they'd ask a complete question on them as they are minor characters and Lady M and Macbeth are the main two. But I'm gonna learn a few quotes for them anyways -
    With the witches, it would be appear how they influenced Macbeth, etc... I'd love Lady Macbeth to come up and I love character questions but I'd be definitely be prepared for Macbeth too as you'll have to include him in the Lady Macbeth answer anyways when discussing her

Advertisement