Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any decent young up and coming producers looking for a project?

Options
  • 28-05-2014 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm working with an up and coming musician. He's only 18, has already played The O2 and was a special guest artist at Niall Horan's 19th birthday bash.

He writes his own material and has done an amazing cover of an amazing song.

I don't want to give too much away but I'm looking for a young producer with access to a studio or mobile studio that would like to come on board and work with us. You'd get a percentage of royalties for every track produced.

If you're thinking, hmmm I might like to get involved in this send me a PM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭FudgeBrownie

Any links to this person's music?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

djtonyscott_SER, your very low post-count seems to consist solely of you looking for people to work on these projects with you, without any real mention of financial compensation. This forum isn't about giving people the 'opportunity' (or whatever) to work for free. I'm locking this thread. If this is a legitimately paid gig, please let me know via PM and I will unlock the thread. However, you'll need to be up front about this in the thread from then on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement