Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled Lines

Options
  • 28-05-2014 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi Eircom,

I moved office in February and cancelled both direct lines but I continue to receive bills.
    I called 1800 501502 on the bill and I transferred to someones direct line who's mailbox was full,the call then disconnected.

Can someone please let me know what I can do to get this fixed ? Its business lines.

Tom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Heskey1971 wrote: »
    Hi Eircom,

I moved office in February and cancelled both direct lines but I continue to receive bills.
    I called 1800 501502 on the bill and I transferred to someones direct line who's mailbox was full,the call then disconnected.

Can someone please let me know what I can do to get this fixed ? Its business lines.

Tom

Hi Heskey1971

Sorry to hear this,

A call to eircoms business service centre is required on free phone 1800601701 for all business cancellation queries & issues.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement