Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***MatchThread*** 3rd Jun 19:00 STCOLM BNYMELLON

Options
  • 28-05-2014 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭

Starting this early to see how we are for numbers

Cathal - in
    Ciaran -
    Cillian - out
    Conor -
    Damo - out
    Darren - in
    Derek -
    Derek McL -
    Ed - out
    Jules - in
    Keith - in
    Kings -
    SteK - in
    SteMcd -
    Clay - in
    Julius - in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 paradigm

Darren here, has to re reg as no-one can pronounce my name.

Anyway I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

Des I can bring my cousin the centre half down tues
    Though for now I can't say if I'm able to play knees got a gash right beside the cap pretty sore to walk at the mo but I'm optimistic

• Registered Users Posts: 19 paradigm

mrDerek wrote: »
    Though for now I can't say if I'm able to play knees got a gash right beside the cap pretty sore to walk at the mo but I'm optimistic

Don't risk it if you're dodgy, there is no point in missing a month when you could rest up for a week

paradigm wrote: »
    Don't risk it if you're dodgy, there is no point in missing a month when you could rest up for a week

Unfortunately were chasin a big points deficit if I can play I will. I will in my fck allow a bunch of eejits like the ball alley angels to run away with the league if I can do anything about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

mrDerek wrote: »

yeah bring him, looks like we need a CH alright

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭SteMcD1

in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Cathal - in
    Ciaran - in
    Cillian - out
    Conor - in
    Damo - out
    Darren - in
    Derek - out
    Derek McL - in
    Ed - out
    Jules - in
    Keith - in
    Kings - in
    SteK - in
    SteMcd - in
    Clay - in
    Julius - in
    Dave - in
    Brian - in

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

big performance needed.
    These guys are not that far behind us so we cant take them lightly.

Ballalley also will have a tough game against ewetuppers so we need to make sure we have 3 points in the bag if they slip up

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Good luck later lads. We definitely have it in us to beat this lot.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Beaten 4-1 could have been a couple of goals up in the first 10-15, but everytime we made a mistake they punished us, their striker was clinical.

Need to try and be positive on the pitch lads

• Advertisement

Maybe we should look at that friendly that was proposed a few weeks back be a good way to gel in lads a little bit more since we might have my cousin and ste Cronin back. Plus 90 minutes would be a good fitness boost for those who need it I know I could do with a bit of extra running

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Think that's a great idea. I play 5-a-side with those lads and they're a sound bunch and they're well up for a game. So it's just a case of getting it organised. Wonder would a Friday evening work, Astro.ie pitches might be free those evenings. Alternative would be weekends or even just grab a grass pitch.

Think that's a great idea. I play 5-a-side with those lads and they're a sound bunch and they're well up for a game. So it's just a case of getting it organised. Wonder would a Friday evening work, Astro.ie pitches might be free those evenings. Alternative would be weekends or even just grab a grass pitch.

astro would be better since we always play on it and it would be beneficial to the new lads to get used to the bounce and improve the weight of their pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 CaesersSon

I'd welcome the idea, it's quite a change from grass to Astro and I need the practice.
    Julius

Advertisement