Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

private message never replies

Options
  • 28-05-2014 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

When would be able to answer(respond) to the private messages which I sent about a week ago to Alan from eircom??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

newbie13 wrote: »
    When would be able to answer(respond) to the private messages which I sent about a week ago to Alan from eircom??
    Apologies newbie13

Must have missed it, I'll look in to this now and get back to you soon.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭newbie13

Apologies newbie13

Must have missed it, I'll look in to this now and get back to you soon.

Al
    thanks, waiting for your answer.

Hi newbie13

I have just looked in to your PM and I'm afraid that I will be unable to reset your email password for you even if you emailed me a scanned copy of your passport for identity.

I will unable of offer assistance to eircom.net email access issues and such enquiries & issues must go through the email support centre on 1530277100 if you are currently not an eircom customer.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭newbie13

Hi newbie13

I have just looked in to your PM and I'm afraid that I will be unable to reset your email password for you even if you emailed me a scanned copy of your passport for identity.

I will unable of offer assistance to eircom.net email access issues and such enquiries & issues must go through the email support centre on 1530277100 if you are currently not an eircom customer.

Thanks
    Al
     I was speaking to 1530277100 number, agent put me on hold for 14 minutes, My €20 call credit finished.   They couldnt solve my issue

Hi newbie13

Thanks
    Al
     I was speaking to 1530277100 number, agent put me on hold for 14 minutes, My €20 call credit finished.   They couldnt solve my issue
    Hi newbie13

The 1530 number is 33cent per minute. The best advice I can offer is to contact email support for assistance.

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement