Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitness/weight loss companion(s) wanted

Options
  • 28-05-2014 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi everyone, don't know if this is where I should post this but here goes. I am looking to get fit. I went to a weight-loss group's first meeting and it wasn't really for me. I don't really need guidance with food. I know what I need to be eating (and not eating ha). I just wanted to join the group for motivation, meet-ups and fitness tips. Don't like doing things on my own, company's always a great motivator. If anyone else is in the same boat, drop me a line. I'm in my early 30s, easygoing and like a good laugh. My target is to lose around 20kg. I'd be more comfortable with ladies who wish to lose weight but hey I'm not too fussy. We could start off with a simple plan, go for a weekly walk and increase activity as time goes on etc. If you wanna get fit give me a shout! Even if it's just e-mail motivation initially, that's grand

If a few contact, maybe we could get a group going to keep linked-in and increase the motivation factor. The more, the merrier I say!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭The Mulk

What part of kildare, see if there is a Fit4Life in your local athletic club.
    I'm a member in Celbridge, age range from 20's to 60's,ladies and gents, a great way to get fit.
    All fitness levels in our one

Advertisement