Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Nursing Exam Results 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭sevg

wooly186 wrote: »
    Did you have any problem getting your sector manager to sign your sponsership...do you mind me asking how you did

Wooly186 I haven't got to that stage yet lol was actually going to try get it signed tomorrow, fingers crossed it'll be easy enough to get it signed anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 7 wooly186

Sevg will you let me know how you got on...I am having problems getting them to sign...is M. Morgan your General Manager

Sevg will you let me know how you got on...I am having problems getting them to sign...is M. Morgan your General Manager

No wooly186 I must work for a different organisation to u so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 wooly186

Best of luck...hope you get in fingers cross

Best of luck...hope you get in fingers cross

Same to u. U never know. We could both end up in trinity together :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Alix

Anyone who is on the Facebook page , do you know what the current scores are like for childrens and general in trinity ?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 lonelylady321

Alix wrote: »
    Anyone who is on the Facebook page , do you know what the current scores are like for childrens and general in trinity ?

There is only one person at the min with a score of 196

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭creme egg

Would someone mind sending me the link for the roller coaster/FB page?
    I will b doing the aptitude test next year, so think this will b a good resource for me.

Thanks so much

• Registered Users Posts: 11 breny

creme egg wrote: »
    Would someone mind sending me the link for the roller coaster/FB page?
    I will b doing the aptitude test next year, so think this will b a good resource for me.

Thanks so much

It won't let me link but if you go on the search in fb- rollercoaster nursing/ midwives. It will bring you to the page. It's a closed group. They will get back to you when apply to get into the group.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 darkspark10

Hi

Can anyone tell me where I can get the new points for General Nursing for Mature Nursing Exam..They have changed from last year

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭creme egg

breny wrote: »
    It won't let me link but if you go on the search in fb- rollercoaster nursing/ midwives. It will bring you to the page. It's a closed group. They will get back to you when apply to get into the group.

Thanks so much Breny. Just requested to join

• Registered Users Posts: 27 James3321

It's three years since I did it and had little preparation but thankfully heading into fourth year now.I you get onto the bord altranais website I think they have some info on it and try and get their booklets in the post,good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jfk1904

ciara_may wrote: »
    contacted the college and for mental health its 15 places in total 5 for mature 2 for fetac and 8 for leaving certs :)

Hey I was onto them as well and admissions told me that there are 5 places available for matures for general nursing and 2 places for mental health nursing and thats from the access officer and head admissions person as all other staff didnt know with one saying "you should have asked them that in the interview"!!! interviews gone since few years ago so obviously not everyone is familiar with nursing course for matures... Fingers crossed, its getting close now

• Registered Users Posts: 31 darkspark10

Thanks for your reply guess we will just have to wait and see what happens next

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Triona00

Does anyone know if u get a place on the nursing course what day can u expect a letter from the CAO? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭lems

Triona00 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if u get a place on the nursing course what day can u expect a letter from the CAO? Thanks.

I contacted CAO yesterday to check round A offer dates ( I'm a deferred mature applicant) and they said offers are out on the 4th of July, this Friday! You will get a letter but you can check if you get an offer on your CAO account just log in! As far as I remember from last year offers are issued from 6am.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Triona00

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭QueenBee1

lems wrote: »
    I contacted CAO yesterday to check round A offer dates ( I'm a deferred mature applicant) and they said offers are out on the 4th of July, this Friday! You will get a letter but you can check if you get an offer on your CAO account just log in! As far as I remember from last year offers are issued from 6am.

Hi Lems, can I ask what course you deferred for this year? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭lems

QueenBee1 wrote: »
    Hi Lems, can I ask what course you deferred for this year? Thanks

I deferred Psychiatric Nursing (Mature Applicant) in NUIG....so I assume that's one less place available in that course this year :/:)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Caffrey82

Goodluck everyone x

• Advertisement

Hey all how did you do?

Hey all how did you do?

Got my first choice childrens and general in trinity ...... Think I'm in shock !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jia1980

Got midwifery in trinity ditto on the shock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ciara_may

Got my first choice tralee mental health :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

First choice, General in DCU :) can't believe it!!

First choice nuig general! I'm still pinching myself I'm delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Caffrey82

2nd choice Trinity Midwifery x yay

Anybody know what the points were for the mature courses , would be interesting to know how close or far we were from the actual points required for each course...

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jia1980

Caffrey82 wrote: »
    2nd choice Trinity Midwifery x yay

Yay see you in sept eekkk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Meirthig

Hi everyone, got my 2nd choice, general nursing in ucc, absolutely shocked and thrilled to bits, anyone reading this who didn't get any offers, I would just like to say that I feel like the career services course I did was worth every cent....... I got 178 in the written assesment btw

Advertisement