Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Nursing Exam Results 2014

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sunshine44

The highest score was 213, lowest was 129, i got 176, i hope it was enough to secure an offer, time will tell, anyone else get theirs????? Wud love to hear, i cant believe out of 1325 that only 873 passed, very tough competition, this is my 3rd time doing it, i passed all other years too but no offer
    hi did u get offered a place

• Registered Users Posts: 11 breny

Got my 1st choice, General in DCU. Alls good in my world ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jia1980

Anyone know a quicker way to get onto the facebook page I've requested to join a good while ago, but I've heard nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ciara_may

Jia1980 wrote: »
    Anyone know a quicker way to get onto the facebook page I've requested to join a good while ago, but I've heard nothing.

check your other message folder on Facebook the admin of the page usually send a message to people and wait for them to reply before accepting them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Alix

Hi , was wondering if anyone knows if an information pack or application form will be sent out by college you've accepted course with ? In my case it's trinity , but I've heard nothing from them since I accepted offer 😒

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Caffrey82

Alix wrote: »
    Hi , was wondering if anyone knows if an information pack or application form will be sent out by college you've accepted course with ? In my case it's trinity , but I've heard nothing from them since I accepted offer 😒

I got my email from trinity yesterday... Did you?

Caffrey82 wrote: »
    I got my email from trinity yesterday... Did you?

Yeah I got an email . But does that mean we have to wait till September for timetable etc ? Need to organise child care and that .

Hi all , just wondering if anyone here is starting orientation in trinity on Monday ? Have you been invited to register online through tcd portal yet ?

Not yet it was to be this week apparently I'd say we will be asked early next week.

Ah grand thanks , starting to panic there , thought they'd forgotten about me !!!

• Advertisement

They are very slow but we will have it all sorted soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DebbieCH

Hi all, am starting general nursing in AIT next week :). Any one else for AIT?

Advertisement