Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

concrete fence panels

Options
  • 28-05-2014 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

i was thinking if putting in concrete slabs instead of the current wood panels. i was wondering the cost of these i have 17 wood panels to replace at 5ft high each.

also would the current h post foundation need to be reinforced? I had a good old swing off them but no movement.

id need 85 lenghts to fit in and 10 would need to be cut. also can you get two sided designs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Ger Byrne 1

no adds please

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭fealeranger

I am at the same thing at moment and the prices I got from 7 suppliers are for Concrete panels €10 each for plain and €12 each for design or colour. The Poles are €2 per foot. Most suppliers do not do coloured panels due to colour fading. The designs are nice especially stone effect. The panels are 6ftX1ft. They should fit into the slot positions where the timber was.

Advertisement