Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs in Longford?

Options
  • 28-05-2014 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭

Recently finished my Bachelors in Psychology and looking for any Summer employment in Longford. Anybody know of anything going? Tried anywhere I can think of and replied to a number of ads in the Leader the last week but unfortunately have not received a reply.

Getting fairly desperate at this stage have Student loans that need paying :(

If anyone knows of anywhere hiring can you please let me know here!

Greatly, appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Off the top of my head try Providers or Bernie Fallons, they are probably your best bet for summer work outside of retail jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Off the top of my head try Providers or Bernie Fallons, they are probably your best bet for summer work outside of retail jobs.

thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

Got this email here in work the other day:
    The positions listed below is a current open position based in Abbott Diagnostics Division Longford through Collins McNicholas recruitment.

Temporary SAP Quality Data Administrators
    Approx. Assignment Start Date: Beginning of July 2014
    Approx. Assignment End Date: End of September 2014
    All applicants must be available for the full duration of this assignment.

EDUCATION AND SKILLS
    • Successful candidates will be either graduates from a relevant third level science course or entering their final year of study of a third level qualification in a science discipline.
    • Successful candidates will be highly numerate with the ability to work with large volumes of data.
    • Successful candidates will have a strong proficiency in Excel and have strong analytical skills and the ability to understand and interpret data.
    • Excellent attention to detail is essential for all data population activities.

Full job description is available at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie

The duration of these temporary positions will be from the beginning of July to the end of September 2014 (approximately).

Please note these roles will be advertised externally.

To apply for this position please send your C. V to
    antoinette.kenny@abbott.com
    by
    Close of Business: Monday 9th June 2014

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

Old thread, I know, but why not post decent jobs going in Longford.

The ISPCA are looking for an Equine Care Assistant.

You can apply here - https://longfordjobs.ie/job/13916404 - or send your CV to recruitment@ispca.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

Reilly Group are looking for a Business Development Representative. Will require nationwide travel.

https://longfordjobs.ie/job/13991715/business-development-representative

• Advertisement
Advertisement