Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tailspin

• 28-05-2014 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all i recently found out that my wife had been cheating on me. I have tried to patch up the marriage because i still had feelings for her and because we have two kids. At first she was begging me not to leave, now she seems to want me to leave the family home and is really putting it up to me in a wya that is very very hurtfull.

I have worked out that if i leave we are both going to be finacilly bandjacked and i will basically be working to pay for the upkeep of the marital home. Im absolutley terrified as she seems to have changed into someone i dont know.

If she wants me to leave (house in both names) were do i stand.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭Daidy2011

willow121 wrote: »
    Hi all i recently found out that my wife had been cheating on me. I have tried to patch up the marriage because i still had feelings for her and because we have two kids. At first she was begging me not to leave, now she seems to want me to leave the family home and is really putting it up to me in a wya that is very very hurtfull.

I have worked out that if i leave we are both going to be finacilly bandjacked and i will basically be working to pay for the upkeep of the marital home. Im absolutley terrified as she seems to have changed into someone i dont know.

If she wants me to leave (house in both names) were do i stand.

Don't leave. As difficult and all as the situation (and environment) may be, you have every legal right to remain in the home.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 InPainRightNow

So sorry for you, really is devastating and you'll never be the same again. Im going through something very similar.
    Just stay calm get advice, support from friends family and try to keep chatter out of your head. Believe me the constant thinking of should I do this should I do that or what should I have done to prevent it will wreck u.
    End of the day it was her decision to cheat and she will have to live with that it's not your doing.
    All the best!! Your not alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 willow121

So sorry for you, really is devastating and you'll never be the same again. Im going through something very similar.
    Just stay calm get advice, support from friends family and try to keep chatter out of your head. Believe me the constant thinking of should I do this should I do that or what should I have done to prevent it will wreck u.
    End of the day it was her decision to cheat and she will have to live with that it's not your doing.
    All the best!! Your not alone.

yep thats pretty much whats going on for me, me head is busted. Not sleeping or eating and my head is so fing busy its beyond belief. I have decided not to move out and see how the chips fall.

thanks for the advice and support

Advertisement