Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer needed in the Dublin area

Options
  • 28-05-2014 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

singer needed for a recording project. not necassarily interested in a full time band member (thatd be a bonus though), just someone with the time and patience to learn my songs and record them well, looking for someone with a voice akin to Lee Mavers, Mick Jagger or something similar good for rock songs but able to do quiter songs too, but am willing to be flexible and hear anyones voice that doesnt fit this description. recording sessions will most likely start some time next year possibly in the uk where my dad has some decent recording equipment. i thought i would start looking for a singer now. i have one demo of one of the new songs, if you go to youtube and put in

End of the middle - Nothing song (sorry i cant put links)

thats a fairly good example of the sound i am going for with this album although this is probably the poppiest song of the lot. some of the others are more weird and wonderful.

i have a load of older songs also if you go to my youtube account.

should be some money in it for yer also, hope to get signed or on the radio or something thanks to these sessions. please give us a message if interested.

Comments

Advertisement