Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Set up joint account in Baggot St. Branch 6 weeks ago - waiting on correspondence

Options
  • 28-05-2014 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

Hi,

Myself and my partner have set up a joint account in the Baggot street branch of BOI approx 6 weeks ago.  She was a BOI customer and I was not.  

We set it up in-branch and have had no details by post regarding account numbers etc.  We have called the person who had been dealing with the account opening 10+ times and left a message each time requesting an update and a call-back.  So far, nothing, and now his voicemail-box is full.  He updates his VM every day, so he is in work.

Can you have the branch manager / customer service manager from the baggot street branch call me please as this is not acceptable.

Kind regards,

Rory

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi RunRoryRun,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

We are very sorry to hear that you are yet to hear back about opening your account. This is certainly not the level of customer service we would pride ourselves on providing to our customers.

If you would like to send a Private Message by clicking on the link in my signature, or any of the other reps signature, and include in your message your name and contact phone number. We will then pass this on to Baggot Street branch to follow up with you. 

If there is any other query we can help you with please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi RunRoryRun,

Thank you for the PM.

I have forwarded on your information to the branch requesting that they follow up with you. We hope this is resolved for you soon. 

If there is anything else we can help you with here please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement