Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird sounds/interference on Eircom phone line.

Options
  • 28-05-2014 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

What could be causing a constant buzzing, pulsezating sound on my phone line ?, the same thing is happening to my neighbor. We both have the same eircom bundle, 50m fibre.
    Its been happening for the last few days ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

What could be causing a constant buzzing, pulsezating sound on my phone line ?, the same thing is happening to my neighbor. We both have the same eircom bundle, 50m fibre.
    Its been happening for the last few days ??
    Hi Pixelsbastardo

I do not know what could be causing that and would be unable to speculate. I would recommend that you call Tech Support for help with this. You can call 1901, once you enter the Phone number, its Option 2, then Option 2 again and a Support agent will troubleshoot this with you.

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Hi,
    Yeah i rang support earlier just before 3pm, they said to turn off the eircom router while they run some test, and that they would ring back. Over an hour later and no reply, so i switched the broadband back on again.

What do you think could be the issue ?, im pretty sure its not any of the filters or either phone connected to the land line, since a guy across the street is experiencing the same issue.. ?

Edit,
    I rang in again to support, the issue is logged, and they said it should be looked at within 3 working days.
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,
    Yeah i rang support earlier just before 3pm, they said to turn off the eircom router while they run some test, and that they would ring back. Over an hour later and no reply, so i switched the broadband back on again.

What do you think could be the issue ?, im pretty sure its not any of the filters or either phone connected to the land line, since a guy across the street is experiencing the same issue.. ?

Edit,
    I rang in again to support, the issue is logged, and they said it should be looked at within 3 working days.
    Cheers
    Hi
    Hi Pixelbastardo

Thanks for letting us know.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement