Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub Band needed for this Sunday in South Tipp

Options
  • 28-05-2014 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

My brother is hosting a post-wedding BBQ the night after his wedding in the local bar in Clogheen but the Musician that was booked is after pulling out last minute and leaving us up sh*t creek!

We are looking for a good pub band who will be able to get the crowd going. Will be a good mix of 30-somethings and the older generation of parents, aunts and uncles. So a good mix of waltz classics, rebel songs and showband stuff mixed in with some 70's/80's anthems..

Anyone able to suggest any bands, i'd very much appreciate it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Hi Guys,

My brother is hosting a post-wedding BBQ the night after his wedding in the local bar in Clogheen but the Musician that was booked is after pulling out last minute and leaving us up sh*t creek!

We are looking for a good pub band who will be able to get the crowd going. Will be a good mix of 30-somethings and the older generation of parents, aunts and uncles. So a good mix of waltz classics, rebel songs and showband stuff mixed in with some 70's/80's anthems..

Anyone able to suggest any bands, i'd very much appreciate it!

Suggestion, give the Kilcoran Lodge Hotel which is only a few kilometres away they may be familiar with musicians in the area. Here is a link.

http://www.kilcoranlodge.net/

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

I would also check with Irwins in Cahir as they always have bands on.
    Was going to suggest Johnny B and the Boogie Men but I think they are in Irwins that night.

Advertisement