Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues with XBL tonight?

• 28-05-2014 9:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having issues with XBL tonight. I can sign in to it and can watch videos etc but it is saying no friends are online and when I start a game it says paying in offline mode. Internet is fine on all other devices so its got to be XBL.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

No problems here.

How's your NAT?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Nolimits wrote: »
    No problems here.

How's your NAT?

I have not touched the router in over a year,was online last night playing so cant see what has changed.

Did a connection test and it says:

Network: Connected
    Internet: Connected
    Xbox Live: Connected

Service: Up
    Xbox Stores: Up
    Accounts: Up
    Matchmaking: Service Alert

I checked the service alert and this is what it says:

http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-live-status

Seems there is a problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

logik wrote: »
    I have not touched the router in over a year,was online last night playing so cant see what has changed.

Did a connection test and it says:

Network: Connected
    Internet: Connected
    Xbox Live: Connected

Service: Up
    Xbox Stores: Up
    Accounts: Up
    Matchmaking: Service Alert

I checked the service alert and this is what it says:

http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-live-status

Seems there is a problem?

I think this was more a ubisoft issue than a MS one, I know I had issues with online in watch dogs, and the Uplay website was down intermittently tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Was fixed not long after I posted my previous message. Odd, first time I have run into something like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,504 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

XBL was playing up for me too yesterday. Was just watching netflix and the service went down. I re-downloaded my profile and it worked after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Is anybody having issues with XBL tonight? It said it was down earlier, but now it says it's back up, but I still cannot get online. Connecting to internet just fine, failing on Live.

Advertisement