Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2014. Hostels in Toronto/ Areas to live:

Options
  • 28-05-2014 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I received my P.O.E. I'm planning on going over to Toronto next January.
    I'm going to book my flights & insurance next month.

Can anyone recommend a cheap Hostel that would be good for someone for their first week or 2. I would like to check prices of the places that people can recommend. See what kind of money I will need realistically.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lasthope2015

Hi. first of all, Congratulation!
    As you know that just backpacker(clean) would be fine. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lasthope2015

I'm Jin Korean. I just need your help very,, so I contact you suddenly. It's because of the IEC 2014 in Korea.

Yesterday 1 round ended up, and I got failed. I have been waiting for 6 month for the IEC. unfortunately I had not enough of luck.. this year is my last chance to apply this(I'm 1983).
    so can you help me to advice for me, how I can apply 2nd round??
    example I'm just confused that the button of "register" is alive. so should I click "submit" on time? or make a new process again?
    Please help me any advice that would be very thankful.
    Cheers for your journey in Canada :)

Advertisement