Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Door to Door Sales

Options
  • 28-05-2014 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi. i've been working bar work for the last 8 year of my life. Try to get into sales but all i can find is door 2 door. Is it worked it. Has any one done it or give me some help plz.
    Thanks you
    pat

Door to Door sales good or bad 0 votes

Good
    0%
    Bad
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,276 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Most anything sold to door is generally sold by shysters. Crappy alarm systems, shady insurance policies and dodgy fire extinguisher sales guys my parents have been stung with and don't talk to me about the nomadic furniture and tools people. Better off buying online or in a shop imho. Expect short shrift at my door.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

Yeah too many bad experiences from door to door sales, think it's not really something you should look forward to (especially if you look at the payment)

Advertisement