Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice for getting a high grade in ordinary level biology?

• 28-05-2014 11:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

Would really appreciate if someone could give me advice on getting a high grade in biology ordinary level. Would love a high B or C. I'm learning all the main topics that come up every year of course like food,photosynthesis,ecology,respiration...covering everything basically!
    I would like to know something regarding definitions. I don't know why but I seem to be able to learn off higher level definition standards quite easily. For example, if asked to define an ecosystem I would say "A definable area containing community of self sustained organisms interacting with their non living environment" In marking scheme for OL it doesn't have that answer and I suppose it is more simple. I would still get marks, wouldn't I? I have the Less Stress revision book for higher & ordinary and it has that definition in it.
    Just want general advice for how to get high marks in this subject.
    Thanks in advance :)

Comments

Advertisement