Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ioc worldpay

Options
  • 28-05-2014 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

Had a call from these guys for card processing today http://iocsave.com/about/ Anyone switched to them or thinking of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

Switched 11 sites to them 2 months ago. I'm not gonna lie there has been a lot of hassle involved. There terminals are "plug and play" arrive by courier to be installed by yourself, we have had to return 14 terminals for being faulty. Only this week we got screwed by the bank holiday in the uk.
    There customer service phone number is very labour intensive if there is a problem, one day I was on the phone for 2hr 23min to resolve an issue that reoccurred the very next day.
    Pre-auth requires manual set up per terminal which was a pain in the as for us.
    Make sure your polling time is set to an appropriate time.
    Also they can't process transactions in foreign currency's.
    Their EOD batch can't be itemised which can be an nuisance if multiply POS share a terminal. Part of their sign up involves signing a cancellation with your current services provider which in our case they didn't do so we are due a credit note from them because of this. Have arranged a meeting with their MD were if all our issues are not immediately resolved we are straight beck to elavon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lizzy The Dog

Did you ever get sorted out with the problems you had with IOC - I am looking at switching over, seem to be good value???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

Yep got all issues sorted, very happy with them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lizzy The Dog

Great, would you recommend them.... Thanks

Advertisement