Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BQ or Bust!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭belcarra

Murph_D wrote: »
    Those finisherpix photos are always terrible, aren't they? This is the only half decent one in my batch, although I've no idea what that guy behind me is doing.

HM2015.jpg

Looks to me like he reckons you've got sexy ears!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

belcarra wrote: »
    Looks to me like he reckons you've got sexy ears!:D

:pac: :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭FBOT01

Thank YOU for supplying the cattle prod metaphor. It's even better than the magic wand. ;)
    Those finisherpix photos are always terrible, aren't they? This is the only half decent one in my batch, although I've no idea what that guy behind me is doing.

HM2015.jpg

I will leave the rest to TbL ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

FBOT01 wrote: »
    I will leave the rest to TbL ;)

Say that's the problem, the way he's scratching he's already encountered TbL i'd say. Not speaking from experience but you hear rumours!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

HM2015.jpg

I just very nearly choked on my lunch!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭Firedance

tang1 wrote: »
    Say that's the problem, the way he's scratching he's already encountered TbL i'd say. Not speaking from experience but you hear rumours!!

of course you're not.. :rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭laura_ac3

Maybe he's expressing his dissatisfaction at you overtaking him?? Or satisfaction at the view :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭FBOT01

Toulouse wrote: »

That's a bit harsh I think Murph looks quite well in that photo :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,460 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Such a bunch of jokers yiz are. The guy was just making an 'adjustment' at an unfortunate moment. :o Could happen to anyone. You have to keep an eye out for the cameras at these big events. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Are you sure that's not you in the photo coz going by your boards user name, that seems to be part of the guys problem :)

TbL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Murph are you sure you weren't wearing those backless running shorts you were telling me you were gonna order on line :)

TbL

Murph are you sure you weren't wearing those backless running shorts you were telling me you were gonna order on line :)

TbL

:eek: Rumbled.

No doubt that conversation took place in the dunes in Dollymount the day of ye're run.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭Mrs Mc

HM2015.jpg

That is hilarious !!

No doubt that conversation took place in the dunes in Dollymount the day of ye're run.

Conversation? Who has the time for chitchat? :pac:

Mrs Mc wrote: »
    That is hilarious !!

I know. The dude really knows how to photobomb.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153663646063185

Finishing strong at approx. 4 mins!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭Singer

Also, your finisherpix friend pops up at 2:20 - I was like "oh I know that guy from somewhere" :D

Singer wrote: »
    Also, your finisherpix friend pops up at 2:20 - I was like "oh I know that guy from somewhere" :D

Haha, me too!

Amazing how many familiar faces in that video. Plenty of people from boards, parkrun and elsewhere in life. Even spotted the missus!

• Advertisement

Strong is generous - looks like dry retching my way out of the frame there. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

Singer wrote: »

that poor guy, little does he know the fame he has achieved on a corner of boards... and the merriment he has provided :D

How it feels to be hammered by BG at the Lakes:

Lakes1.jpg

And ignoring those poor little children wanting to congratulate you.

laura_ac3 wrote: »
    And ignoring those poor little children wanting to congratulate you.

Ah no, now I feel even worse. I may have gone over and fist bumped but it's a hazy moment...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭Bungy Girl

If I could find a shred of evidence that I'd actually participated in the half marathon I would put up a similar shot of me being Murph'd but, oh it's such a shame, all the photographers appear to have missed me :D

Ah no, now I feel even worse. I may have gone over and fist bumped but it's a hazy moment...

To be fair it's not the best place to position yourself for fist bumps.

Bungy Girl wrote: »
    If I could find a shred of evidence that I'd actually participated in the half marathon I would put up a similar shot of me being Murph'd but, oh it's such a shame, all the photographers appear to have missed me :D

Here's a description for you, you were grinning ear to ear and looked like you'd just gone for a jog, pity that wasn't caught on camera!!

Firedance wrote: »
    Here's a description for you, you were grinning ear to ear and looked like you'd just gone for a jog, pity that wasn't caught on camera!!

i.e she was sandbagging!!!

• Advertisement

i.e she was sandbagging!!!

Delighted with her race id say :) sorry for the log hijack murph!

Advertisement