Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airbnb discount codes

Options
  • 29-05-2014 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been looking on google, the internet is riddled with bogus codes.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 silentfreakout

Airbnb are much more expensive than many other holiday rental websites like homelidays.com and holidaylettings. If you see a property you like search other websites. I booked a place for €850 with homelidays which was on airbnb for €1250 and that was before airbnb a fee. You will recognise the property as they use the same photos

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Chewabacca

Airbnb are much more expensive than many other holiday rental websites like homelidays.com and holidaylettings. If you see a property you like search other websites. I booked a place for €850 with homelidays which was on airbnb for €1250 and that was before airbnb a fee. You will recognise the property as they use the same photos

Thanks for the reply.

Did some other searching and wasn't happy with airbnb. The search function is ridiculous, saw one property I was really interested in, searched for it again 5 minutes later and there was no sign of it. It then told me that there wasn't any properties in Toronto for less than 1k a month even though there was dozens in the previous search.

On top of this, I went to book one to see how much the booking fee was, and they tried to charge me €200 extra when I did it on my ipad. Ridiculous site really. Saying that, might he worth keeping the thread open for others.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 silentfreakout

When i was searching airbnb myself, this happened too,I think if you alter the filter at all you no longer see the same choices. Just an update I mentioned homelidays earlier, they now seem to be homeaway.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭shenanagans

The search function is poor. If you input a search the available properties appear on a map. If you zoom in on the map and then click the redo icon often several more properties appear. I don't know whether airbnb display the most popular or best reviewed properties first or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭boardzz

Who wants 19 euro of AirBnB stay?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

on the lookout for a coupon code, anyone know of one?

will be first time user

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭tradhead

I have a referral code (not sure if I'm allowed give it out here?) although to be honest I used one given to me recently and it only covered the Airbnb fee and I think an extra €1 discount!

Advertisement