Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping NZ to Ireland

Options
  • 29-05-2014 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I might be looking to ship some stuff to Ireland (potential move) and looking for some help. Ive checked about the net and got some prices and its steep enough. Personal stuff really, not houseware or cars or that. Just stuff ive accumulated over the years.
    Can anyone recommend a shipping company. Doesnt need to be a fast shipping. Cheap and reliable.

Thanks
    Munky

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭20260622

Are you going home too or just shipping the stuff home for safe keeping?

If your going home too, I would just pay for an extra bag on the flight, usually $100-$130 depending on who you fly with, cheaper than shipping it separately as far as I know...

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭spunkymunky

20260622 wrote: »
    Are you going home too or just shipping the stuff home for safe keeping?

If your going home too, I would just pay for an extra bag on the flight, usually $100-$130 depending on who you fly with, cheaper than shipping it separately as far as I know...

Probably me going with. Good idea with the extra case. Not sure if it will be a direct route home though.
    Cheers

Funny when you look at the stuff you've amassed over the years...will it all fit in a 2 suitcases?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭cupthehand1

I used Seven Seas to ship my stuff home that I had amassed over four years, lots of bulky stuff, clothes, books etc. Cost was NZ$380 and stuff took about 9 weeks to get back to my door in Ireland.

Overall the whole process couldn't have been any easier and straightforward and they were most helpful with any queries I had so i thoroughly would recommend them especially if you are not in a rush for your stuff and want to fit in some travel etc on your way home.

Advertisement