Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Father McIntosh thread, just vanished.

• 29-05-2014 7:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭

Had started a thread in AH with the following text:

Was his thread Excommunicated? 

Can't seem to find any trace of it now, and be honest it was one of the funnier threads on here in quite some time. 

An update or explanation would be nice.

I now see the poster has been banned for trolling, but what is up with the thread Vanishing?

Plenty of threads in after hours where the OP has been banned for being a troll. I don't get what was so terrible with that particular thread, lot of father Ted light hearted banter.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,789 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Vanished, you say?

Things are looking good for the SSF AH Mods Amateur Magicians Night then. :pac:

* I'll get my coat *

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

FatherMcIntosh was a rereg troll.

You could ask the AH Mods to see if they will reinstate the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Mr E wrote: »
    FatherMcIntosh was a rereg troll.

You could ask the AH Mods to see if they will reinstate the thread.

Ok, fair enough, it was giving me plenty of chuckles though, and noticed it ascended into the heavens unexpectedly. :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Perhaps they figured leaving the thread only encouraged such trollery. People might be less inclined to engage in such messing if no legacy is left.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Dades wrote: »
    Perhaps they figured leaving the thread only encouraged such trollery. People might be less inclined to engage in such messing if no legacy is left.

Like the Ministry of Truth, but only 30 years late. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Mr E wrote: »
    FatherMcIntosh was a rereg troll..

No way, are you serious?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

His name isn't Sirius.

Advertisement