Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPHE

Options
  • 29-05-2014 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I am just wondering do you do SPHE in Leaving Cert as well, I know that some schools have Leaving Cert SPHE but i dont think mine does for some reason??
    Thanks Again :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

Not sure about everywhere else, but our school doesn't do SPHE for Leaving Cert and are even slowly starting to phase it out at Junior Cert.

It was a bit of a farce in our school anyways:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭smiles_1998

Not sure about everywhere else, but our school doesn't do SPHE for Leaving Cert and are even slowly starting to phase it out at Junior Cert.

It was a bit of a farce in our school anyways:rolleyes:
    Same with us- it was more like a free class than an actual subject...

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭jamie124

I know SPHE can be a doss at times but it is really important to have it, The subject SPHE is just so underestimated its so sad :( A lot more could be done with it, They need to pick PROPER TEACHERS who can teach SPHE rather than just picking a random teacher, so bad!!

Advertisement