Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Starting a motorcycle club

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭neamhspleachi

God help ye Pale Rider, you need a thick skin & a sense of humour on boards forums

Don't let people put you off, taking the piss is a right of passage around here

Best of luck with your new venture, you have your work cut out for you

• Registered Users Posts: 16 The_pale_rider

God help ye Pale Rider, you need a thick skin & a sense of humour on boards forums

Worry not. I'm fairly thick skinned. If nothing comes of this at least a few folk got to have a laugh :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Ahh sure if he cant have a laugh the club would be brutal anyway :pac::pac:....its all in good spirits no harm meant. Its a great idea and I am sure the more lads he meets on bikes the more chance of starting the "THE BLUE OYSTER MCC"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Worry not. I'm fairly thick skinned. If nothing comes of this at least a few folk got to have a laugh :)

Have you been hanging around with any clubs, or tried hooking up in a biker/rock bar scene. Or maybe you've attended a rally or two?.

They're all good places to start, and you might get an idea if you're stepping on anyone's toes by starting an mcc in your area too.

Have you been hanging around with any clubs, or tried hooking up in a biker/rock bar scene. Or maybe you've attended a rally or two?.

They're all good places to start, and you might get an idea if you're stepping on anyone's toes by starting an mcc in your area too.

There's no mcc in my area that I'm aware of. Trust me I've asked around. That's the reason for starting one

• Advertisement

There's no mcc in my area that I'm aware of. Trust me I've asked around. That's the reason for starting one

I'd still suggest you hang out in the scene first, get a feel for the commitment a club takes or you might find yourself interested in another well established club. A biker bar, race meeting et is a good place to get a feel for things.

Best of luck whatever path you choose and safe riding Bro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Lots of input from posters about their own experiences of what they have done with their biker mates.

I think you have been given some good advice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭Bandito909

Another d12er here.

Got a cb400 and fairly handy with the fists...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Bandito909 wrote: »
    Another d12er here.

Deadly, fistings all round then!

Ohhhhhhhhh Matron......

• Advertisement

Another d12er here.

Brilliant :D

Another d12er here.

Should change your name to WRECK IT RALPH so.....

2hgz3mo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 43 the black celt

The Dirty Dozen MCC :D

Isn't there a club called 'The Dirty Dozen MCC' in Ireland already? Or there was until about a month ago!

Still interested in getting this going if any one is interested mail me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭KTR1C

Still interested in getting this going if any one is interested mail me

I think I'll pass thanks, I heard what happens when you dont have "permission" to start a club ;)

KTR1C wrote: »
    I think I'll pass thanks, I heard what happens when you dont have "permission" to start a club ;)

Lmao. That's if you start an mc not an mcc

Advertisement