Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 power outages in four days

Options
  • 29-05-2014 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi,

We had two power cuts on Monday, and one today.
    I rang the number and there was a machine saying not to bother reporting the Robertstown, Oldtown, Ballyboughal cut as they already know about it.

But with two kids under two in the house, and me working away from home for the next couple of weeks, I need assurances that this is the end of it, or at least an update on whats going on.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hello Rotun,

ESB Networks are the people to speak to for information regarding power cuts. They are not on Boards but they are on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ESBNetworks

The rest of their contact details are on this page of their website.

Sorry to read of the power outages. It may be due to a fault caused by damage to the lines, but ESB Networks would have more specific information.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭rotun

Hi Una,

Thanks for that, I'll get onto them again.

Cheers,

Peter.

Advertisement