Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHONE INTERFERENCE AS 3 WEEKS AND NOT SORTED

Options
  • 29-05-2014 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

Got interference on our phone as 3 weeks and was told it was sorted by a Representative on here, i sent private messages but ignored, this is just  not good enough

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

2pack wrote: »
    Got interference on our phone as 3 weeks and was told it was sorted by a Representative on here, i sent  private messages but ignored, this is just  not good enough

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi 2pack

I can see that this had been reported and resolved by engineers but when I tested your line the issues still remains. I'm very sorry about this, I will of course have this looked in to again and get back to you as soon as I have further information.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭2pack

lots of faults recently and  phone unusable yet Eircom still charge us in full.
    We really don't use it much now as just so fed up with it really.
    Bad move by us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

2pack wrote: »
    lots of faults recently and  phone unusable yet Eircom still charge us in full.
    We really don't use it much now as just so fed up with it really.
    Bad move by us

Hi 2pack

I have escalated to be investigated in full (reference number 12301513) - I have made sure to highlight that this is a reoccurring issues on the case notes. As soon as I see any further progress with this I will be in touch right away.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement