Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job

Options
  • 29-05-2014 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey I was just wondering does any1 know of any where in killarney looking for summer staff. Im a third year college student and worked up until last week as my contract expired wasn't really expecting it. If I known I'd have fecked off out the country for the summer. But anyway I've worked in a well known hotel and a well known shop for the last two years so any ideas ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭dobman88

What hotel? Place I work is hiring but need similar experience etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Kid94

dobman88 wrote: »
    What hotel? Place I work is hiring but need similar experience etc etc

I worked in the towers for a year. But left for a better job. But I don't really want to go back there since I left

Towers is a good, well respected hotel so I would start hammering every hotel in town with CV's quickly. If you don't want a hotel job it looks like slim pickings in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Kid94

dobman88 wrote: »
    Towers is a good, well respected hotel so I would start hammering every hotel in town with CV's quickly. If you don't want a hotel job it looks like slim pickings in town.

Ya I tried a few that had vacancies advertised like the Malton and the gleneagle. But I haven't heard anything. Il try again the weekend I guess

Yep, keep handing them in. If they keep seeing the same name every week you will get something for looking interested and being persistent

• Advertisement
Advertisement