Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creams for rash on baby's neck

Options
  • 29-05-2014 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

HI there - my 6 month old has a rash in the creases of her neck, I think just from sweat etc. I have tried canesten powder and it did make it a little better but then just seemed to be making it drier. I have heard that Nelsons make a cocoa butter but cant seem to find it and also heard of Eucerin Acquaphor. Has anyone used either of these and if so where did you get it or is there anything else that anyone has used or do you think I should just go to the doctor?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I wouldn't use creams etc because you're leaving it moist and open to infection then, keep up with the caldesene powder, but make sure you blow off any excess so it doesn't form a paste, you just need a thin dusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Coconut oil is great for skin rashes. You can get it in most supermarkets.

Advertisement