Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD GEM 2014

Options
  • 29-05-2014 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if there's anyone out there who's starting in UCD GEM this September now that GAMSAT results have been released. Just trying to get in touch with people who'll be looking for accommodation who might be interested in looking together.

Would also like to hear practical advice from anyone who's been through it all too. I appreciate that CAO offers and actual start date are a good bit off but feel like I ought to be doing things about applying for the loan or searching for accommodation already.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

Might have more response checking here.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭DroghedaTutor

join the facebook group UL Gradmed Class of 2018. half the class are already members.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭DroghedaTutor

oops sorry, I thought you were going to UL. there is probably a UCD group too.

Advertisement