Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tarantino/Thurman

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Jonny Blaze

Magaggie wrote: »
    He's creepy and creepy-looking? I dunno. Nerdy yeh, but miles off creepy (in my opinion). He's an intelligent, sharp, interesting guy too.
    They know each other for more than 20 years also, so it doesn't seem like a fly-by-night thing.

Oooh! Magaggie and Quentin sittin in a tree! ;)

Yeah i dunno, i think he's pretty creepy anyway though he does have a certain amount of confidence / charisma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

Nodin wrote: »
    Abomination!

Isn't he!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

It's taken them long enough. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Tardful Slakerly

Yep, she should stay with somebody she doesn't want to be with, and build up a good pile of bitterness and hate for her remaining years.

Or not have a child during a fledgling relationship only to then break off the engagement and shack up with some old flame. There is such a thing as responsibility. I don't care what people do with themselves, as I said, the kids are unfortunate. You're typifying what I'm saying actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Or not have a child during a fledgling relationship only to then break off the engagement and shack up with some old flame..

You mean just read the future and act accordingly? Good idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Tardful Slakerly

You mean just read the future and act accordingly? Good idea.

Ya, because that's what's required there, that's what responsibility is - reading the future and acting accordingly. Good man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

First one to guess how many fcuks I give about this news gets a milkshake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Ya, because that's what's required there, that's what responsibility is - reading the future and acting accordingly. Good man.

Yeah, its a science too, with no way it could go wrong. That's why everyones lives are the stream of perfection they are.

Eleventy squillion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Candie wrote: »
    Eleventy squillion!

It's good but it's not right. ;)

• Advertisement

STOP PIMPING ME OUT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

You weren't the fella she dumped, were you? Because you seem to be taking this to heart. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Thread moved to more relevant forum. Please take not of the charter for this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

humanji wrote: »
    Thread moved to more relevant forum. Please take not of the charter for this forum.

^ This.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Tarzana

FINALLY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Tarzana

FearDark wrote: »
    Please leave, you have no taste.

This is nonsense. Pulp Fiction is an enjoyable but ultimately superficial film.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,711 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I expect her as the lead in all his films now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

"Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence Thurman-Busson"

For serious? She needs a kick in the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭jillymayr

i'm soooo happy for both of them

Advertisement