Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks vs. LC

• 29-05-2014 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Terrified i'm gonna go down after the mocks (got 450) , but don't need a big jump as the course I want is 475. Ive been doing very little study since the mocks as I thought I was grand and now i'm only starting to panic. Do many people go up after the mocks with little study or am I just hoping ill be one of those? Any last minute advice? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Badwulf

people tend to go up in the real thing

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

BiancaW wrote: »
    Any last minute advice? :(

Yes, study.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Badwulf

Terrified i'm gonna go down after the mocks (got 450) , but don't need a big jump as the course I want is 475. Ive been doing very little study since the mocks as I thought I was grand and now i'm only starting to panic. Do many people go up after the mocks with little study or am I just hoping ill be one of those? Any last minute advice? :(

How much is "Little study"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Any last minute advice? :(
    Stop posting on Boards and get your head in the books!

Advertisement