Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Doc

Options
  • 29-05-2014 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Looking for a Doctor Carlow Town accepting new Medicial card patients

Have tired a few places but not accepting any more patients.Currently with Clayton Medical Hall not happy with my medical care.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

I can't recommend Shamrock Plaza in Carlow either I'm afraid. Others recommended them here but I joined recently and wouldn't rate them as being top of their game at all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

I can't remember what it's called but it's near where the old SuperValu was years and years ago, Penney Lane I think it's called.

There's a chemist across the road and the doctor's I go to is beside them.

Have gone to them my whole life so I'm probably a bit Bias but they do accept medical card.

Not sure if they're accepting new patients though.

Edit: It's the one on Tullow street! Jesus, I'm hopeless at describing things :P

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

Doctor morans, dr. Delaney & Kehoe work out of there too.

Advertisement