Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

woohoo!!! licence arrives!!!

Options
  • 29-05-2014 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Got my license for my new. 220 swift this morning. Just waiting for the barrel to come back from being threaded so hopefully I'll be popping away by Monday :-D.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Nice one.

Good caliber and plenty of fun days ahead.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

Congrats, how long were you waiting?

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭DMW22

Congrats lad.
    I always find the time from getting the licence to picking up the new toy worse than the time waiting to get the licence in the first place :D

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Baker.22

I got my 3rd rifle license in 2 weeks 2 days, but I ordered my barrelled action last November !!! It's now stuck in the UK with an argument about wheather the courier realises if he is carrying a firearm or not, and this is being sent to a RFD!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

murph226 wrote: »
    Congrats, how long were you waiting?

Almost six weeks, not too bad but I'm all out of fingernails!

• Advertisement

Longranger wrote: »
    Almost six weeks, not too bad but I'm all out of fingernails!

That's nothing, I'm waiting over six months for an air rifle, just aswell I don't bite my nails!

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Steve012

murph226 wrote: »
    That's nothing, I'm waiting over six months for an air rifle, just aswell I don't bite my nails!
    Jaysus lol .. what was it a Benjamin Rouge !? :P

Haha I had to google that, it might as well have been!

Advertisement