Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oats :: Feel Great ::: Why do I feel so relaxed and good after eating organic oats??

• 29-05-2014 8:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hello,

First of all, Its not placebo or anything, trust me; I have taken a lot of these so called "supplements", and they are the biggest load of crap.

Moving along here
    May I please ask, when I eat a bowl of organic oats (porridge), then add some of the honey, I feel REALLY REALLY good after eating it.

I feel so much more relaxed and good.

Why is this?.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Probably because you like it so much. Porridge gives me dreadful indigestion so I can't say that I feel relaxed after eating it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭bizzyb

Timmehhh wrote: »
    Hello,

First of all, Its not placebo or anything, trust me; I have taken a lot of these so called "supplements", and they are the biggest load of crap.

Moving along here
    May I please ask, when I eat a bowl of organic oats (porridge), then add some of the honey, I feel REALLY REALLY good after eating it.

I feel so much more relaxed and good.

Why is this?.

If you would like them in your evening meal also use your oats instead of breadcrumbs in meatloaf its delicious!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,129 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

You're happy because you've had your oats!

Advertisement