Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Editing polls / adding options

Options
  • 29-05-2014 10:33pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭

Why is it not possible to edit polls? is it possible to get a mod / admin to do it? or is it stuck that way for ever ? :P

Is there any chance it can be changed so that people can edit their own polls?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

If posters could edit polls then you could change the wording to suit whatever way you want the stats to go!!!

Mods can edit polls, but generally don't, if you want something minor changed just PM a mod (not this one though cos I'm going to sleep now sorry :P)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭Pat Custard

I seeeee :) when you put it that way :) thanks for the insight ! Sweet dreams :P

• Registered Users Posts: 83,119 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I demand a poll be added to this thread, with 759 votes applied to Atari Jaguar, 2 votes to Barack Obama, 18 votes to An Inanimate Carbon Rod, and 1 vote for A single plum, floating in perfume, served in a man's hat

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

When you edit a poll you can change the vote numbers, leaving it as a public option would just invite a lot of trouble! :P

Advertisement