Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Shops, the Square, Tallaght

Options
  • 29-05-2014 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Does anybody know what is going into 2 empty units in the square? There is work going on in two units on the 3rd floor, one where HMV used to be and the other was a pound shop. As far as I can tell they are both going to be food outlets.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I know Nando's is coming to The Square but don't know what level.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭fondue

fussyonion wrote: »

Ah I see. I think that could be in the old HMV unit& a noodle place in the old pound shop. There's also a burrito place opening across from Dunnes on the second floor and I think there's a takeaway due to open in the old black tie unit. It's takeaway central!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

fondue wrote: »
    Ah I see. I think that could be in the old HMV unit& a noodle place in the old pound shop. There's also a burrito place opening across from Dunnes on the second floor and I think there's a takeaway due to open in the old black tie unit. It's takeaway central!

Ooh yes I saw that..Picture of a pig on the front...and did it mention something about pulled pork?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭Payton

There will be more food outlets than shops soon, maybe I'll open up a "Big & large" clothes shop as that's the way it's going there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭fondue

Ooh yes I saw that..Picture of a pig on the front...and did it mention something about pulled pork?

It's called el porko loco, they have a place in Stillorgan. It seems to be taking a long time to open. So true about the plus sized clothing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

Has this place ever opened?

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Has this place ever opened?

Not yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Haymer

has el porko loco opened yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Haymer wrote: »
    has el porko loco opened yet?

According to their facebook page they're planning to open within the next 2 weeks.

Advertisement