Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM, PPP, IP failed - Diagnostic Test

Options
  • 30-05-2014 8:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Hi, I woke up this morning and notice my eircom boardband doesn't have internet connection. So I ran the diagnostic test and ATM, PPP and IP failed except that DSL passed. The internet light is also red. The model of my wireless modem is Zyxel.

This type of problem has happened 3 times in the last 2 months. But I am not sure if this is the same problem. The last few times it happened was during midnight and last until sometime in the morning and I think this time it started around midnight as well and right now its still not working. I would want to know why this is happening.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi, I woke up this morning and notice my eircom boardband doesn't have internet connection. So I ran the diagnostic test and ATM, PPP and IP failed except that DSL passed. The internet light is also red. The model of my wireless modem is Zyxel.

This type of problem has happened 3 times in the last 2 months. But I am not sure if this is the same problem. The last few times it happened was during midnight and last until sometime in the morning and I think this time it started around midnight as well and right now its still not working. I would want to know why this is happening.

Thanks.
    Hi PenguinForce

Feel free to PM me your landline number and I'll run some tests to try identify the issue.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭PenguinForce

Thanks.
    Hi PenguinForce

Feel free to PM me your landline number and I'll run some tests to try identify the issue.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi, I rang the Eircom technical support earlier today and I was told there was maintenance going on as part of De-Congestion Program.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks.
    Hi PenguinForce

Thanks
    Al
    Hi, I rang the Eircom technical support earlier today and I was told there was maintenance going on as part of De-Congestion Program.
    Thanks for letting me know PenguinForce

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement