Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Querying a payment on my new credit card

Options
  • 30-05-2014 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi,

What is the best way to query a payment on my credit card? It has posted to my account but I don't recognise the item, now I may have just forgotten but I have checked records and can't find anything.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi gIslands,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie

If you have your credit card registered for online viewing on Bank of Ireland 365 Online, you can query this transaction by submitting a query from the Online Service Desk. 

You can also call our Credit Card services team to query this transaction on 1890 251 251 from within the Republic of Ireland or 0845 309 8099 from within Northern Ireland or the UK. 
    Our representatives are available 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 10am to 6pm on Sundays and bank holidays. 

Please let us know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement